1/2 cup ketchup
3 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
2 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp. hot sauce (recommended: Tabasco)
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails on. Place on sheet pan with olive oil, salt, and pepper and spread in 1 layer. Roast for 8-10 minutes, just until pink and firm and cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- Sauce: Come chili sauce, ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. Serve as a dip with the shrimp.
Roasted Shrimp Cocktail
STRAWBERRY BALSAMIC GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD
( Light, crisp and perfect for warm weather dining. Recipe, slightly adapted, from love & zest )
For each person:
2 cups mixed salad greens
4-6 oz. grilled chicken breast
(my recipe BELOW ... easy to cut recipe in half) *
1 tsp. olive oll
1/4 thinly sliced red onion
4 sliced strawberries
1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
1/4 sliced avocado
3 Tbsp. toasted pecans
- In cast iron skillet sauté onions in olive oil.
- Add stawberries and balsamic vinegar to pan to gently warm and blister the strawberries.
- Build the salad with greens, chicken breast, balsamic onions and strawberries, avocado, and top with pecans.
- Drizzle salad with remains balsamic vinegar from the pan.